- Claimed from Stationers’ Hall: St Andrews Copyright Music Collection – post on Echoes from the Vault, the Special Collections blog at the University of St Andrews
- Karen McAulay Teaching Artist – personal website of the Stationers’ Hall project’s Principal Investigator
- Twitter account: please do interact with our networking project @ClaimedStatHall
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ClaimedStatHall/
- A brief podcast to introduce the project
- EAERN – Eighteenth-Century Arts Education Research Network (based at University of Glasgow)
- The Lady’s Magazine (1770-1818: Understanding the Emergence of a Genre (based at University of Kent)
- Romantic National Song Network (based at University of Glasgow, commencing September 2017; contact email@example.com)
- Sound Heritage (based at University of Southampton; also networks in Ireland and Australia)
This is not intended to be a comprehensive listing, just details of some interesting conferences which touch upon themes relating to the Stationers’ Hall project.
- Biennial International Conference on Nineteenth Century Music – the 19th Biennial was in Oxford, summer 2016 – details of 20th Biennial conference will be posted asap.
- Collage, Montage, Assemblage: Collected and Composite Forms, 1700-Present 18-19 April 2018 Edinburgh. CFP deadline 1st December 2017.
- Digital Humanities Network Scotland (no events forthcoming, but keep watching!)
- Eighteenth-Century Scottish Studies Society – 31st annual conference 17-21 July 2018
- Golden Pages for Musicologists (a really useful list of conferences etc. Sign up if you want to add conferences to the listing)
- IAML (International Association of Music Libraries) Congress – 22-27 July 2018, Leipzig; here is the Call for papers for 2018, deadline 17 November 2017.
- IAML (UK & Ireland Branch) – Annual Study Weekend 6-8 April 2018, Edinburgh. CFP deadline is 1 September 2017.
- IAML (UK & Ireland Branch) Events listing
- Library and Information History Group Conference – takes place early summer each year.
- Music in Nineteenth Century Britain – a Biennial conference, supported by the RMA, which will next meet in 2019. Not to be confused with the Biennial International Conference on Nineteenth Century Music, which will next meet in 2018!
- Royal Musical Association Annual Conference – takes place in September each year. Here is the Call for papers for 2018:- deadline 24 November 2017!
- Royal Musical Association Conferences and Events page also lists other conferences and events, some supported by the RMA